Updated: Mar 31, 2020
Shinyoung Mechanics pays attention to safety from machine manufacturing to packaging and transportation. All production machines are tested using real raw materials during production.
The tested machine is sent to a company specializing in export packaging, and is safely packaged as follows.
1. We send to the packaging company and perform basic wrap packaging. 2. When the machine arrives at the packing company, it is fixed to the bottom of the wooden pallet. 3. Fixing is made on the bottom of pallet to prevent the machine from moving, and a sponge is placed between the machines so that they do not collide.
4. Next, wrap the machine with the 1st bubble wrap and wrap it tightly with wrap again.
5. Then prepare the machine for vacuum packing.
6. Vacuum packaging removes all of the air inside. (Vacuum packaging is applied only during sea transportation)
7. After vacuum packaging, wrap again without gaps using a wrap.
Video of vacuum packing
8. When the inner packaging is finished, close the outside and complete the packaging.
9. The wood used for packaging is never recycled or used, and 100% heat treated wood is used.
Video of packing
For more information,
please check our website. Please contact us by e-mail. Thank you.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org / whatsapp:8210.9596.8210