Popped cake processors test by Spainsh Brown Rice
We tested SYP9002 Popped cake processors using brown rice sent from Spain.
Two types of A & B types were tested, and the machines used are the same.
Brown rice sent from Spain was about 1.5 times larger than Korean brown rice. So, we increased the supply of raw materials.
Test video of SYP9002 Popped cake processors
Type A popped cake is used to make thick products with a flat surface. Common popped rice cake is mainly produced as type A. Chocolate-coated popped cakes are also produced in this type.
Test video of popped cakes _ A Type
Type B popped cake has an uneven surface, but thickness can be adjusted. Although it is not generally used, it is used to produce products that adhere to the mold, such as buckwheat.
If it is produced in type B, a popped cake with a more crispy texture can be produced.
Test video of popped cakes _ B Type
Specification of SYP9002 popped cake processors
Voltage : 220V 1phase
Cycles : 50-60Hz
Consumption : 4.0Kw Max
2. Heater Temperature : Max : Max : 400℃, Min : -1℃
3. Working Capacity : 2 pcs every 10 sec
4. Size of rice cake : 90mm Round, Thickness 3-12mm Approx.
5. Capacity : 720-900pcs / hour (720 pcs based on 10sec cycle)
6. Size & Weight : 600mm*550mm*1,550mm (Weight : 200kg Approx.)
7. Capacity of hopper : 8L(7kg of rice), 1 and half hour production
All popped cake models info.
For more information,
Please check our website or contact us by e-mail.
email : email@example.com / whatsapp:8210.9596.8210