Updated: Jun 18
Popped rice chips by SYP4509
We made popped rice chips using the Korean rice requested by Australian Buyer.
The model we used was SYP4509 Rice cake machine and 45mm rice chips were tested using different material supply amounts and setting values.
1. SYP4509 _ Chip type test (Type: A / Feeder: 21mm)
21mm feeding plate was used to make 45mm rice chips, and the type was set to A – Chip type.
In this case, the weight came out about 1.20~1.25g, and it was possible to produce popped rice chips like the picture above.
2. SYP4509 _ Chip type test (Type: B / Feeder: 21mm)
A 21mm feeding plate was used and the type was set to B – Chip type.
In this case, it was possible to produce rice chips with a crisper texture compared to type A.
3. SYP4509 _ Chip type test (Type: B / Feeder: 19mm)
A 19mm feeding plate was used and the type was set to B – Chip type.
In this case, compared to type A, the amount of raw material supplied and the thickness of the chip can be reduced. However, depending on the raw material, the quality of the product may be deteriorated.
4. Depends on type and setting value.
Our SYP4509 Rice cake machine (All models) can produce products with different textures even with the same raw material depending on the type and setting value.
Type A - Chips
Used to produce popped chips products.
Type B - Chips & Cakes
It is used for raw materials that stick to the mold surface or when you want to get a more crispy texture.
Type A - Cake
Used when making popped cakes products.
5. Varies according to changes in raw material supply.
When producing popped chips, reducing the raw material supply can reduce the thickness of the product. However, if you reduce it too much, the quality of the product may deteriorate.
Additional Test of SYP4509
7. SYP4509 _ Chip type test (Type: B / Feeder: 17mm)
A 17mm feeding plate was used and the type was set to B – Chip type.
We tested again by reducing the amount of raw material supplied by using a 17mm feeding plate. In this case, the weight of the product is lowered and the thickness is thinner.
As a result of testing using a 17mm feeding plate, the weight was reduced to 0.85 to 0.90 g, and the thickness was reduced to 1.65mm
The SYP4509 rice cake machine model is a model that produces 45mm round rice cakes or chips. This model can produce 3,240-4,626 pcs rice cake per hour. It is most widely sold for chips using rice and corn.
Voltage : 220V 1phase
Cycles : 50-60Hz
Consumption : 5.0Kw Max
2. Heater Temperature : Max : Max : 400℃, Min : -1℃
3. Working Capacity : 9 pcs every 10 sec
4. Size of rice cake : 45mm round (Thickness 2-10mm Approx.)
5. Capacity : 3,240-4,626pcs / hour (3,240 pcs based on 10sec cycle)
6. Size & Weight : 574mm*510mm*1,490mm (Weight : 185kg Approx.)
7. Capacity of hopper : 8L(7kg of rice), 1 and half hour production
1) Operated by Hydraulic Cylinder
2) Controlled by Micro-controller
3) Material of grain touching parts are stainless steel (SUS304)
4) Mould is special alloy steel
All models info.
For more information,
Please check our website or contact us by e-mail.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org / whatsapp:8210.9596.8210