This is a test using the SYP4506 rice cake machine model.
Adlay and brown rice sent from Japan were mixed in a 50:50 ratio.
The SYP4506 rice cake machine model is a model that produces 45mm round rice cakes or chips. This model can produce 2,160-2,700 pcs rice cake per hour. It is most widely sold for chips using rice and corn.
This model makes 45mm (about 1.77 inches) popped cakes or chips. Mainly rice, corn or other grains, pellets, etc. are used to make popped cake or chip products. Similar models include the SYP3508, SYP4006 or SYP4506R, which make 35, 40 and 45mm Ridged products.
Making puffed cakes
After expanding the grain as much as possible in the mold, it is formed into the shape of the mold.
Test video of SYP4506 puffed cakes
Test information of puffed cakes
- Size of feeding plate: 26.5mm
- Temp. 255
- Type setting: B
Making popped chips
The grain is only inflated momentarily in the mold.
Test video of SYP4506 popped chips
Test information of popped chips
- Size of feeding plate: 21mm
- Temp. 230
- Type setting: B
Specification of SYP4506 rice cake machine
Voltage : 220V 1phase
Cycles : 50-60Hz
Consumption : 3.5Kw Max
2. Heater Temperature : Max : Max : 400℃, Min : -1℃
3. Working Capacity : 6 pcs every 10 sec
4. Size of rice cake : 45mm Round, Thickness 2-10mm (Max. 14mm)
5. Capacity : 2,160-2,700pcs / hour (2,160 pcs based on 10sec cycle)
6. Size & Weight : 575mm*510mm*1,490mm (Weight : 185kg Approx.)
7. Capacity of hopper : 8L(7kg of rice), 1 and half hour production
1) Operated by Hydraulic Cylinder
2) Controlled by Micro-controller
3) Material of grain touching parts are stainless steel (SUS304)
4) Mold is titanium coated
Related model >> SYP4509 rice cake machine
Information of all SYP models
For more information,
Please check our website or contact us by e-mail.
email : email@example.com / whatsapp:8210.9596.8210