The SYP5310T model is a model that makes triangular popped cakes & popped chips with a side length of 53mm (2 inch).
It is possible to produce up to 3,600 to 4,500 products like the picture below per hour.
Rice is used as raw material, but products can be made using various grains such as corn, millet, shorghum or pellets.
Making popped cakes & popped chips
Popped cakes or popped chips can be produced by simply changing settings.
Test video of SYP5310T Triangle popped cakes & chips
Basic setting information
- Temperature adjustment: 235
- Pressure: 110
- Moisture: 15%
- Type setting: A / Cake or Chip
Information about the SYP5310T
The SYP5310T model is a model that produces 53mm triangular popped chips by rice, corn or other grains. This model produces 3,600-4,500 pcs of popped chips per hour.
Corn is mainly used as a raw material for triangular popped cake or chip products. And after popping, various seasonings are added to make the popped product.
Specification of SYP5310T Triangle popped chips machine
Voltage : 220V 1phase
Cycles : 50-60Hz
Consumption : 5.0Kw Max
2. Heater Temperature : Max : Max : 400℃, Min : -1℃
3. Working Capacity : 10 pcs every 10 sec
4. Size of chips : 53*47mm(H) Triangle, Thickness 2-10mm (Max) Option: Rice cake type (3-12mm thickness)
5. Capacity : 3,600-4,500pcs / hour (1,440 pcs based on 10sec cycle)
6. Size & Weight : 600mm*550mm*1,550mm (Weight : 200kg Approx.)
7. Capacity of hopper : 8L(7kg of rice), 1 and half hour production
1) Operated by Hydraulic Cylinder
2) Controlled by Micro-controller
3) Material of grain touching parts are stainless steel (SUS304)
4) Mould is special alloy steel + titanium coated
Information of all SYP models
For more information,
Please check our website or contact us by e-mail.
email : email@example.com / whatsapp:8210.9596.8210