In order for grains to expand with heat and pressure of rice cake machine, adequate moisture must be present in the grain. Normally rice requires 15-16% of water, and wheat, barley, and corn requires 20% moisture.
This video explains how to add moisture to rice.
At this time, salt or sweetener can be added.
The above method is used for sample testing and the blender(Mixer) is used at the factory.
Mixer(blender) is used at the factory.
1. Put raw materials into a mixer.
2. Add a liquid mixture of water and additives (salt, etc.) and operate for 5 minutes
3. Stop the mixer and wait for 5 minutes. (Time for water to penetrate)
4. Turn on the mixer and operate it for about 2 minutes.
5. Stop the mixer and move the material to a plastic bag or bucket.
>> The bucket must have a cover.
6. Use after standing for 4 ~ 6 hours according to raw materials.
(Rice: 4 hours / Corn, Wheat: 6 hours or over)
Info. of Grain moisture meter
Useful for measuring Moisture Content of Grains
Electrical Resistance Method
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Average Data available
Battery Replacement Sign appears
Large Digital LCD display
'CE' Mark obtained.
EVEN KINDS OF GRAINS AMONG Rice, Brown Rice, Paddy, Barley, Naked Barley, Wheat, Soybean, Red bean, Maize(Corn), Paddy In Dryer, Rye, Peanut, Black Pepper, Sesame, Mung Bean, Buckwheat, Millet, Pea, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Coffee, Oats
P.S: You can buy this moisture meter with our machine
For more information, please check our website.
Please contact us by e-mail.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org